NOTE: This challenge is now over. Something new coming soon.
Between Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, Thousands of Parents Are
Switching to Scream-Free, Nag-Free, Stress-Free Discipline
Project: Discipline Without Drama. Are You In?
Ever seen kids who behave beautifully even though their parents never seem to scream at them or punish them? I bet you’ve wistfully wondered what magic discipline system their parents must be using…
I’ll let you in on a little secret — those parents probably have no system at all!
What they have instead is a series of habits that primes their children to just behave a certain way.
Imagine that. A few simple habits. That’s it.
No more screaming or nagging.
No more attitude, backtalk or drama.
And none of that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach after you punish your kids harshly “for their own good”.
Just automatic good behavior.
How would you like to have those habits of stress-free discipline in your family?
Here’s your chance.
May 11th is celebrated around the world as Mother’s Day. And June 15th is Father’s Day. Between those two, there are exactly 5 weeks.
Often those weeks pass by rather uneventfully. But not this year!
This year we use those 5 weeks to turn our homes into stress-free zones.
Thousands of families united by one goal – implementing the habits of Discipline Without Drama!
And, it’s totally FREE.
Are you in?
How the Discipline Without Drama Community Challenge Works
- Every Monday and Thursday between May 11th (Mother’s Day) and June 15th (Father’s Day), you will receive a mail with a micro-challenge.
- Each micro-challenge is designed to be very simple, so no matter what craziness you are juggling at the moment, you should be able to fit this in.
- Each micro-challenge is adapted from one of these best-selling parenting/psychology books.
- Each micro-challenge will get you one step closer to establishing the habits of scream-free, nag-free, stress-free, drama-free discipline in your home.
- Each micro-challenge is designed to make sure that we don’t throw away the baby with the bath water. In other words, we give up screaming/nagging/stress/drama, but not the discipline. We’re still very much in the business of raising well-behaved, well-adjusted kids!
There are none. Here are a couple of suggestions that will significantly improve your chances of success however 🙂
- Take on the challenge with an accountability partner, if possible. Research has consistently shown that having an accountability partner improves the chances of success at any change effort — so buddy up with your spouse, best friend, colleague or that great parent you met at the PTA meeting!
- Stick through till the end, no matter how you fare at each intermediate micro-challenge. Some micro-challenges, you’ll do great on. At other times, life will interfere. That’s OK. No matter how you do on any intermediate micro-challenge, when you receive the mail with the next micro-challenge, open it, and give it your best shot!
That’s it. I promise you, in 5 weeks you’ll be amazed at how far you’ve come!
An Audacious Goal: Inspire and Support 10,000 Families to Make the Switch!
Can you imagine how much more blissful it will be, if not just you, but your closest friends and family who have the biggest influence on you (and your kids!), are committed to a life free from unnecessary drama as well? Can you imagine how much easier it would be raising your kids when you’re surrounded by like-minded people? With that vision, we’re aiming to ripple out this challenge to 10,000 families (hopefully, many more!) starting with a few initial action-takers like you! So, talk about this challenge with your friends and family in everyday conversations. Grab your phone and text them about it – the shortened link for this page is bit.ly/1mJakY2. Invite them to join you by Email. Tell everyone on Twitter how proud you are to take on this challenge! Pin the challenge to your favorite board on Pinterest. Or share this viral tribute to moms on your facebook timeline, while at the same time inviting them to join the challenge!
It’s an exciting new start! Look for the first micro-challenge mail in your inbox on the Monday after Mother’s Day…