Behavior Change Masterclass
In this masterclass we cover:
- How habits effect our day-to-day life and the relationship between habits and behavior change.
- A four step framework for building new healthy habits and breaking out of old unhealthy ones.
- Example walk through of building a homework habit to drive the ideas home.
Note: This masterclass has 3 parts. Be sure to scroll down the page to watch all of them!
Part 1: The Fundamentals of Behavior Change
This masterclass is FREE for
1. Complete watching it before the timer expires!
2. If you know someone who can benefit from this Free Replay, please share it with them.
3. If you arrived at this page through a friend's recommendation, join our community mailing list here to be notified of future Free Conferences / Replays.
4. If you want to secure LIFETIME access to this and 19 other life-altering talks, click here to grab the Positive Parenting Conference 2019 recording package.
Part 2: Behavior Change in Kids (Example Walkthrough)
About Our Expert Guide for This Masterclass:
James Clear is a writer and speaker focused on habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller, Atomic Habits. His work has appeared in Entrepreneur magazine, Time magazine, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and on CBS This Morning.
His website, jamesclear.com, receives millions of visitors each month and hundreds of thousands subscribe to his popular email newsletter. He is a regular speaker at Fortune 500 companies and his work is used by coaches and players in the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Get James Clear's weekly newsletter at no charge: https://jamesclear.com/newsletter
The Book That Inspired This Masterclass: