Handling Stress in Children Masterclass
Kim John Payne
In this masterclass we cover:
- Why low-grade, constant stress can be so debilitating for our children (backed by research).
- The importance of simplification and unstructured creative play time in de-stressing children.
- Four areas you can start simplifying right now to bring more peace, harmony and good behavior into your family.
Note: This masterclass has 3 parts. Be sure to scroll down the page to watch all of them!
Part 1: Impact of Stress on Children
This talk is FREE for
1. Complete watching it before the timer expires!
2. If you know someone who can benefit from this Free Replay, please share it with them.
3. If you arrived at this page through a friend's recommendation, join our community mailing list here to be notified of future Free Conferences / Replays.
4. If you want to secure LIFETIME access to this and 19 other life-altering talks, click here to grab the Positive Parenting Conference 2019 recording package.
Part 2: The Practical Nitty-Gritty Details of How to Simplify
About Our Expert Guide for This Masterclass:
Kim John Payne is a consultant and trainer to over 230 U.S. independent and public schools. He has been a school counselor, adult educator, consultant, researcher, educator and a private family counselor for twenty seven years. He is the best-selling author of Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier and More Secure Kid. He is also the Director of the Simplicity Project a multi media social network that explores what really connects and disconnects us to ourselves and to the world.
He regularly gives keynote addresses at international conferences for educators, parents, and therapists and runs workshops and trainings around the world. In each role, he has been helping children, adolescents and families explore issues such as social difficulties with siblings and classmates, attention and behavioral issues at home and school, emotional issues such as defiance, aggression, addiction and self-esteem and the vital role living a balanced simple life brings.
Website | Facebook | Twitter |
Subscribe to Kim John Payne's Simplicity Parenting Podcast!
The Book That Inspired This Masterclass: