Self-love, defined as the regard for one's own well-being and happiness in a desirable and non-narcissistic way, is the foundation for everything we do*. Without it, we cannot be successful at anything else.
This simple 30-day printable pdf journal is designed to help you embrace self-love and self-compassion.
For ages 6 and up.
This is a printable 30-day daily journal with one simple goal: help you embrace self-love, so you can be compassionate, generous and content with yourself just the way you are.
Here's how you can make the most of this journal:
1. Print the journal pdf using 2-sided printing
2. Fill out your commitment promise page
3. Complete one sheet of the journal each day over the next 30 days
Each sheet of the journal uses the following format: On the facing page is an inspiring quote and a fun little creative exercise. On the other side, are your 3-2-1 entries for the day.
Here is a quick preview of what the journal pages look like:
Whenever possible, spend a few minutes playing with the creative exercise while you think over your day and figure out what you want to enter in the journal.
If you are in a hurry, skip the creative exercise, but fill in your 3-2-1 entries without fail.
Research* shows that self-love and self-compassion can make us happier, resilient, and less prone to stress and depression.
1. Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Dr. Kristin Neff
2. The Scientific Benefits of Self-Compassion via The Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education at Stanford University
3. Ulli Zessin, Oliver Dickhäuser & Sven Garbade (2015) The Relationship Between Self‐Compassion and Well‐Being: A Meta‐Analysis. Applied Psychology Health and Well Being, 7(3), 340-364, DOI: 10.1111/aphw.12051
4. Leah B. Shapira & Myriam Mongrain (2010) The Benefits of Self-Compassion and Optimism Exercises for Individuals Vulnerable to Depression, The Journal of Positive Psychology, 5:5, 377-389, DOI: 10.1080/17439760.2010.516763