Note: Participation in any of our calls will be considered as acceptance of these terms.
1) You agree to follow community rules
Our Zoom calls are provided as part of our AFineParent Academy community or the Positive Parenting Conference, and the same principles for ensuring a safe and nurturing environment apply:
- Be Kind and Courteous – We’re all in this together to create a nurturing and supportive environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates in the chat are welcome, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying – Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy – Being part of the calls requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make these calls great, but may also be sensitive and private. Please treat it with utmost respect. What’s shared in the call should stay in the call.
2) You give your consent to being recorded
Almost all of our Zoom calls will be recorded so they can be viewed by those who cannot attend live. This means that any video (e.g., webcam), or audio (e.g., verbal contributions), or text (e.g., chat) captured by Zoom while you are on the call may be recorded and published as a resource for our members.
3) You agree not to record or republish any calls
Calls recorded by us may be made available to other members in our community as a benefit of membership. You agree not to republish or redistribute these recordings in any form.
You also agree not to make your own recordings of any of our calls. This is to preserve the privacy of all participants.
4) You agree not to share your call links with anyone else
Our community calls are provided exclusively for our members and we require that you do not share the call links with anyone else.
Enabling non-members to join our community calls is unfair to paying members and risks the privacy and safety of legitimate participants.
5) Violation of these terms may lead to cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel with immediate effect the subscription of any member who is found to have violated the above terms. Cancelled members will not be entitled to receive a refund – partial or full – of any fees they may have paid in advance.
We also reserve the right to remove any such member from all our lists and groups, for example our AFineParent.com email lists, the AFineParent Academy (Members Only) Facebook Group, the Positive Parenting Village Facebook Group, the Positive Parenting Conference list etc.
6) This is not medical or mental health advice
While we make every effort to ensure that the information shared on these calls is accurate, none of it should be construed as medical or mental health advice. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
7) We are not responsible for the views of others
The views, information, or opinions expressed during the calls by our invited experts or other members are solely those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of AFineParent, LLC.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your participation in these calls.