A lot of the contention and confusion in parenting comes because often we don’t really know what we want! This month, let’s spend some time to understand who we are, what we stand for, what we want from our families, and life in general; so we can be more clear and intentional in our parenting! This page will be a placeholder for all the articles related to this topic. I will publish the first article today along with this page, and then update this page every Monday as a new article is published. For any reason, if you cannot play along just yet, you may want to bookmark this page so you can come back to it later. The most effective way to ensure that you don’t miss any articles is of course to sign up for the free weekly email notifications. Ok, here we go –
- Do You Want To Be a Great Parent or Raise a Great Child? (Hint: They Are NOT the Same)
- Are You Really a Good Parent?
- 4 Quirky Things Your Brain Does That Keeps You From Becoming a Great Parent (and How to Fix It)
- How Your Religious Beliefs (or Lack Thereof) Shapes Your Kids
- 20 Beautifully Illustrated Questions to Figure Out What You Want For Yourself and Your Family
- Why We Give Up, And 3 Simple Tricks to Change Behavior (Backed by Science)